better photography I
Then, after you returned home, see what is missing: "Why is it not how I intended the photograph to be, what is missing?". The next time, preferably to the same location, see if you can make it better, and so on. You don't have to save on a roll of film nowadays, do you?
Labels: Photography course
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer