"Urban landscape is a complex structure which is a result of the interaction between human and his environment. It also involves a social dimension, a cultural dimension and an economic dimension. Urban landscapes are formed and shaped mainly under the influence of human activities. Therefore, they inherit communities’ values, beliefs, symbolic meanings which occur and change throughout the time. They change as communities change, lifestyles change, and world economy change. Thus, they are the physical reflection of urban identity.".
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer