PROJECT -'Photography for Sale'
What are the criteria of the Art-market on photographic images?
What to look for when starting a collection of photographs?
On this and many more questions you will find an answer on this page. Idea and realisation of the project by Robert Schilder. The text is written by Kaspar Fleischmann of the famous Stockeregg Gallery in Zürich.
title: Josephine Baker
dim. w/h: 16,5 x 22,4 cm.
Original print, dedicated and with original signature from Josephine Baker in Antwerp 1930. The photograph is in an original art-deco frame (both from 1930) are for sale at: www.photography-for-sale.com/auc0001-2/
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer