the concept of 'time' in photography
Photography stops that.
The light of Andromeda takes 2.5 million years to reach us. It connects us with our ancestors of that long ago.
The Andromeda Galaxy (/ænˈdrɒmədə/) is a spiral galaxy approximately 2.6 million light-years (2.5×1019 km) from Earth in the Andromeda constellation.
Compared to this, our own civilisation is a mere snap of your fingers.
the speed of light = 299 792 458 m / s
The average distance from the centre of the Earth to the centre of the Moon is 384,403 km
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer