'To See Again'. Annie Leibovitz's Pilgrimage in the Dark
Annie Leibovitz began chasing the ghosts after the death of her long-term lover Susan Sontag. After grief, mourning and bankruptcy she decided to make of Pilgrimage "an exercise in renewal." Taking pictures "in an abandoned way" with a digital camera provided a way of going forward in portraits.
reblogged from: J'attends
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer