Art & photography II
Now that has nothing to do with the fact that already in 1948 an original print by Ansel Adams sold for half a million dollars and the most expensive auctioned photograph now is by Andreas Gursky, Rhine II (1999), $4,338,500, sold November 8, 2011, at Christie's New York.
You may also want to check www.artnet.com, when you have some money to spare..
Labels: Art & Photography
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer