Why this blog?

You may wonder why?
Basically because I have so many photographs, not all made by me, which I would like to show and get some comments on.

Why in English?
Well, it gives a wider audience and a lot of people I know don't speak Dutch..

Why a blank page to start with?
Seems the proper thing to do: you know that feeling of a new page and a sharpened pencil?
Exciting!

First let me get all the settings right.
Maybe you have some suggestions?

PS. The grey image isn't just grey but a kind of 'mauvish' grey. I think 'Aperture', the publishing house started wih that colour in combination with photography back in the seventies. In my opinion black is good on websites, not in framed photography. But this mauvish grey has always given a special quality to photography publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment