Here is a picture of my (youngest) grandson Jay.
He had a bad start in life, makes you think about doctors and hospitals, but that is all behind us now.
Nothing wrong with his eye-sight, but he has yet to learn to 'see '.
What all will he see in his life?
What pictures will he make?
Will he be interested in art?
Well, yes, if there is anything I can do about it.
This year (2011) there will be 7 billion people on the earth. One source estimated there are now 2.5 BILLION camera PHONES on the world. I think that 99% of pictures taken are snapshots. Hard to find any facts on this, perhaps you know more? R. (reposted from the first edition of this blog)
- PEACE-ART Project
- GARAGE SALE
- SITE MAP
- ÍMAGEPOINT -fotostudio voor Reklame en Industrie
- BANARAS -City of God, Heart of India - slide show
- Handmade / handbound
- Print Matters!
- 'the Other Way of Seeing' -introduction
- About Collecting Photographs
- CV - Bio Robert SCHILDER, photographer