TRAVEL -Poland: 'Grabarka'

(in addition to my last post about Jay)
Thinking about babies ..

A few years ago I was in Poland with Wiestaw Zielinski. We met a Polish artist who had a newborn son. He literally let the whole world know that he had a son: he wrote to the president, the Pope, everyone he could think of to let them know he had a son. And many answered, he got letters from all around the world. Isn't that great?

Holy Mount Grabarka Poland
Here is a picture I took while in Poland, of the Holy Mount Grabarka. People go there to worship, many go around the church on their knees!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post! I never knew this interesting store about Holy Mount Grabarka. Your informative Poland guide has have nudged me and my wife to get a Poland visa and Travel to Poland We always wanted to visit a European country but our work schedules kept us busy. But, with work from home scenarios, we might be able to enjoy a nice trip to Poland rather than staying at home. If we get some time then we might also plan a trip to the interesting Holy Mount Grabarka. Hope we both get enough leaves to spend some good time in Poland.

    ReplyDelete